Using a barcode scanner will help your business streamline data entry. To enter data into your open application instantly and accurately, simply scan a barcode label. The data encoded in the label will appear in your open application – without time-consuming data entry or errors.
Getting started with a cabled barcode reader is quick and easy. Just connect the barcode scanner to your computer using a USB, PS/2 (keyboard wedge), or RS232 cable, and you're ready to begin scanning barcodes.
EMS Barcode Solutions carries a wide variety of barcode scanners, including entry-level, industrial, 2D and wireless scanners.
An entry-level barcode scanner is ideal for any business that is new to barcoding. These barcode scanners are priced affordably and are ideal for everyday use in office, retail, and healthcare environments.
An industrial barcode scanner is recommended for manufacturing, warehouse, and other industrial environments. Industrial barcode scanners are designed to withstand multiple drops to concrete and are engineered to tolerate the demands of busy, industrial applications.
If your business needs to read 2D barcode labels, including QR codes, choose a 2D capable scanner. A 2D scanning device can read 1D (linear) and 2D barcodes, making it the ideal hardware solution for healthcare, travel, hospitality, marketing, and more.
A wireless barcode scanner uses 802.11 or Bluetooth® connectivity to communicate directly to your computer, giving you the flexibility to scan barcodes while you're on-the-go. We offer a wide array of wireless barcode scanners.
- Ideal for businesses that are new to barcoding
- Affordably priced and easy to use
- Recommended for office, retail, healthcare, and general use
- Designed to tolerate heavy use in high-traffic environments
- Can withstand multiple drops to concrete surfaces
- Recommended for warehouse, manufacturing, and industrial applications
1D, 2D & QR
- Capable of reading 1D (linear) and 2D barcodes, including QR Codes
- Easy to install and use
- Recommended for use in healthcare, travel, hospitality, and marketing